When Words Fail, Music Speaks

When words fail, music speaks. I failed to fall my mind into words. Also failed to show into another thing that may you can read. I’m just. Feeling so damn blue. I don’t know why. Maybe just don’t want you to know why. Or maybe it’s just me who don’t want to know why.

I can’t love you in the dark
It feels like we’re oceans apart
There is so much space between us
Maybe we’re already defeated
Everything changed me

When words fail, music speaks. Because we can’t be honest. We can’t. Neither to ourselves. We always distract it. Or deny it. We don’t want to be seen as a weak people. A broken heart. Or a poor guy. Or a person who need some help. A help to find some grip to hold on to. Or an ear to listen. A shoulder to lean. And an eyes to see. Also a heart to feel. We won’t.

You have given me something that i can’t live without
You musn’t underestimate that when you are in doubt
But i don’t want to carry on like everything is fine

You know, sometimes, we keep listening to the same song for thousand times a day. Not because the lyric has the same stories with us but because we can feel those feelings. Those scars. Those glimpse. People say when you’re happy, you enjoy the music. But when you’re sad, you feel the lyric. But it’s not all of the lyric i tho. Maybe several. Or only some words. Some words that we may say “yeah thats me right now”

But I listen to all of the package of a song. The tone. The lyric. The emotion. Also the soul of it. I do listen with all my heart. Now i just feelin so blue. And music was the only one thing that could be one frequent with mine. I do enjoy it.

We’re not the only one
I don’t regret a thing
Every word i’ve said
You know i always mean

No. There’s nothing to worried about. I’m just enjoy this song. And also the sound in my head. Whispered. Too weak that i can’t even hear it.

A yeah yeah yeah everything changed me
And i i i i don’t think you can save me

But. Another song leads me to the worse feelin. Such a worse feelin. But i love it.

It feels like there’s oceans
Between me and you once again
We hide our emotions
Under the surface and try to pretend

Now i feels like the oceans in my head are drowning me so deep. You did a good job, dear Seafret.

I want you
And i always will

What a fuckindamn song. The song. Nothing more than a song. A speakin song. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer