Bandung Marching Band Champhionship 2015


            Hello my fiction world!! I’m going to tell you about my latest exciting day in my life. Yaaay it’s just the daaayy, Bandung Marching Band Championship 2015 at Car Free Day Bandung. It was the day I’ve been waiting for! Bandung Marching Band Championship is the biggest league for every Marching Band units, start from Junior categories (kindergarten-elementary school), and then Senior Categories (lower secondary school-upper secondary school), and also the most important Categories I’m waiting for; Open Categories (common, university student, and institute/instance).
            Yap, you got to know that Bandung Marching Band Championship is a National Marching Band Championship with an International Scale. It held by MBI (Marching Band Indonesia), participated by so many marching band units and thousands participant from abroad, it’s also struggling for MENPORA RI trophy. And I was there watching the Parade competition start from Junior categories till Open Categories. You can imagine how interesting it was, don’t you?
            The day, I went to my office at Gramedia Bookstore at 6.30 am by motorcycle, yap as usually I always alone, haha. Ya I was so lucky that my office placed at the city centre, at Merdeka street which is through passed by Parade of BMBC. And I’ve just arrived there at 7.40 am, yaa you got to know that my home was so far from the city, I lived in Soreang town. And when I’ve just arrived, there were still so many people doing activities what most people do at Car Free Day, the BMBC were’nt started yet.
            At 8 am, there’s announced to Gramedia Boookstore’s employees to joined briefing at second floor, an activities when we do everyday. But I wasn’t there, I am hiding in the storehouse at first floor and spied on a little rift in the window to see the Parade, hahaha. Sssstt, don’t try to report me to my management, oke? Hahaha.
The Parade started from 8 am with a Junior Categories as the first line, then followed by Senior Categories and also Open Categories. And when another employees applause to closed the briefing at 8.40 am, I leaved my hidden placed and joined them to outside, we make some photos wore Persib jersey to support the team at Final champion. Wooooww our city had a lot of agenda’s the day.
            And it was an opportunity for me to go outside to watched the parade’s. At the same time my ex unit of Marching Band; Bhineka Bhakti Taruna were already there shaped a perfect line and sounding the percussion perfectly to wait their turn to show up. I runnaway from the employees and go to the centre of street. And I was there yelled cheerfully like a lost child finding her mama. Aaaaaaaaaaaa i was so happy and I don’t care about my friends whose took so many selfie with our eventually uniform.
“poppy!!”, my friend from Marching Band named Adit called me during taking videos of the unit.
“heeeeey Adiiiitt!! Aaaaa I miss you guuyss!! (I mean I miss my unit)” i yelled so enthusiasm with a funny face and leaped like achild. Then I followed him to took videos too, and he kept on his straight face and stayed cool with a simple smile. Haha, women and man were two definitely different character.
            When the horn line (trumpet, mellophone, tuba, etc.) sang the song, I feel like I’m burst into their melodies and bring me to the memories when I was the part of them. Ya it was several years ago and I really want to come back. But time has changed and so the people, so much things to do when we getting older and I just can’t do that anymore. I got to work and study too, so I have no time anymore. Hmmm I feel so sad for a while.
            It was at 9 am when my supervisor called the whole of employees to come into the store and get prepared to open it for the customers. And I think it was enough for me to see the parades and it’s time for me to work. So I went to the store following the instruction and started the next activities for today.
            Weeell well well, today I feel so happyyyy and I can’t wait for the next BMBC! I love you guuuyyss I feel like it's a brand new day. See youuu in the next story of my life. :*

when i spied at the window
when i get closer to the parade


this is the picture of gramedia merdeka's employees with their persib clothes

when i taking the videos of my ex unit

when they sang the song

this is me in front of the parade. yeaayy look at my happy face!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer